Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for me on my blog.
This site is dedicated to providing interesting, and well-written information which will both engage and inform my readers. I’m always looking for new, or unique ideas to help, or educate my readers, or even present old ideas that are written with a new perspective that the readers can relate to.
If you’d like to write an article for me, there are a few simple requirements.
- The article must contain original content – ie. not published anywhere else.
- If your article is based on your opinion, you need to provide some corroboration behind what you’re presenting.
- The article should be easy to understand – please make your writing simple and easy for anyone to understand. use metaphors if it helps.
- Ideally, the article should present information that the reader can take some immediate action on.
- No affiliate or product links please – but, you’ll get a link back in the bio information.
If you’d like to post an article, the copyright to it always remains with you. You can either send it over to me using the contact page, or if you have any specific images you want us to use, etc. you can email me at steve [at] insight-academy [dot] com and I’ll get back to you ASAP. You can also use the contact page if you’ve got any questions. 🙂 I look forward to working with you. I will get back to you, usually within 24 hours.
Currently, I only accept posts from volunteer writers. Fortunately, the best information usually comes from people who have personal experience with the subject, so for me, its win-win! 🙂
Steve George Ph.D
Editor in Chief