If things aren’t going quite as you planned on your route to successful living, you should draw great comfort from this month’s inspirational quotes.
Success at anything doesn’t just come knocking on your door one day, you have to earn it, YOU have to make it happen. The problem is, most people give up after what’s really a very short period of time and quite often, just before success is achieved.
If this is you, if you get easily distracted from your goals and dreams, remember the following advice from some of the most successful people in their chosen fields…..
- “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!” — Jonathan Winters
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” — Les Brown
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” — John Wooden
- “Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners.” — Robert T. Kiyosaki
I hope these inspirational quotes give you the impetus you need to continue your drive for success. Constant forward momentum is the key… even small steps move you forward 🙂